Do I need an attorney?

Any time you have to deal with an insurance company, whether it is for an auto accident, a slip and fall, a defective product or a worker’s compensation case, you should hire and retain an experienced lawyer to represent your interests. The insurance company will certainly have an experienced claims adjuster or attorney representing the insurance company’s interests. There’s an old saying-“He who represents himself has a fool for a lawyer.”.

More FAQs

Practice Areas

Our Social Network


For a Free Consultation